

Original Homestead House showing the kitchen which was separated from the house in 1954 and moved to the barn to be the “summer kitchen” later was used as the milk house. It is still a part of the barn today.

Students of Willow Creek School. The one room schoolhouse on the prairie. Some Thompson children in this photo: Selma (on the left hands together in front of her) Nora on the right third one from the big ball of snow. No doubt that James and Henry are in this photo too, we just are not sure which one is which!

Kitchen torn off the house and ready to be moved off site. It was torn down by Dan and Donnie Eitrheim and the wood was reused in 1954 to build a small house for Donnie and Joan.
Comments










Leave a Reply